One to One Yoga Tuition & Yoga Therapy
What to expect?
We will speak on zoom or on the phone before our first session so that you can decide if you would like to work with me. If so, I will send you a Confidential Health Questionnaire for you to complete and return to me before we meet for our first session. Please come dressed in comfortable clothes.
Our first session will include:
- discussion of your health questionnaire and key priorities
- observation of movement, key āsana and breathing
- mutual agreement on goal(s)
- design of a personalised practice for you after our discussions
- a small taste of a practice
Follow up session (usually a week later)
- we will meet for me to teach you the practice and discuss any questions you might have
This will depend on what we have agreed and how you are feeling. Sometimes it is helpful to meet weekly, at other times monthly. All decisions are guided by our discussions. I recommend that we have at least six sessions.
These sessions will include:
- Further observation and development of you personal practice with adjustments/changes as needed
- Follow up email copy of amended/ changed practice plan
- Checking in by text
All consultations and lessons will be held at my home in my dedicated yoga room (you can see pictures of this on my site). If you would like me to travel to you, please discuss this with me.
One to one Yoga Therapy
Initial Consultation 90 mins and preparation of personalised practice - £120
Follow up sessions (60 mins) - £65
One to One Yoga and Vedic Chant Tuition
For a 60-minute class - £65
I ask for 48 hours notice of any cancellation of a consultation or lesson unless there are exceptional circumstances.